Venture Theme: Change product text color?

Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 5

I am using the Venture theme. I would like to change the product text color. I changed the color in the Online Store>Theme>Customize>Theme Settings>Color>Heading Text, body text. When I do that the product text changes. I want my heading text to be #E5581B but when I change the heading text the product text changes and I want the product text to just be black. Thanks. 

If can add a second part to this question. Is there a way to get my products horizontal and stacked on each other rather than square/horizontal and side by side? Thanks

Gophoenixsports.com

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 8.30.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-22 at 8.32.07 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,
Please share your store URL, So I will give you proper solution here !

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 5

Sorry, I thought I did. Right now the products are black but when I change the heading text to the color orange I want. All the product text changes to that color. 

gophoenixsports.com

0 Likes