Venture Theme: Image resizing and text editing help.

Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 5

Hello, I am using the Venture theme. I created this image with text. When I upload the images in .png the quality of the picture in the images seem fine, but the text is blurry. Any idea why that is? I also found a work around and added a section "Text columns with images". Although when I upload the same image but without the text. Venture resizes the image and it always gets cut off on the mobile view. (Venting: Venture and resizing is a never ending frustration circle with this) 

Gophoenixsports.com

What I’d like to do is get the image to be the same width as the text box. Here is a screenshot of the mobile and desktop view while I am in the “Edit Theme” section. 

There are 3 images: 

1. Mobile with the image small and text box large. It just seems off. To have such a small image above such a large text box. 

2. Desktop, where it seems fine, but I like to change the box background color only on that section. 

3. All 3 images in the gallery view with no separate text box. The text is part of the uploaded image and the text is blurry but the picture in the image is fine. 

Any idea of what I am talking about? I am confusing myself. Ha. Thanks. 

MobileMobileDesktopDesktop

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 9.19.21 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I have checked your store, You need to make images without text. 

make images with background color as you want, second thing add code separately for text as customization part in you theme, see screenshot below.

oscprofessional_0-1606072312187.png

oscprofessional_1-1606072403299.png

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 5

Little confused. So create a section as Image with text. Create an image without text in it. Then add my own text through the section, add text?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes 

single image & text should be added there 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes