[ Venture Theme ] ; Removal customer's review on listed product page

Solved
VIP3
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello there, 

Could I get a help on how to remove the customer's review section on my listed product page? I'm currently using Loox app to import reviews from another website to my active product, Loox is showing another section of review so I'm thinking of removing the one that comes with the theme. Please refer to the screenshot below : 

VIP3_0-1618235931488.png

Or click into this link and scroll down to the bottom of my page.

https://ranked.vip/collections/tents/products/portable-small-family-outdoor-camping-tent-yft-215a-ra... 

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
970 92 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hello , @VIP3.

Elias here with Shopify Support. I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

I've taken a look at your website and I was able to find that you have another review app installed using my browser's inspect function (Google DevTools). Do you have another review app, called Judge.me Product Reviews, installed?

Here's a screenshot from my Google Chrome inspector:

12-29-94qhx-roil1

If so, you can try uninstalling the app and see if that helps remove the review widget. If that doesn't resolve the issue, I've also found the developer's guide on removing their review widget to help you with that - You can find the guide here: How can I remove the Judge.me widget codes from my store?. The app developers are also available to help, you can contact them directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page or through their guide. 

I've also took the opportunity to look over your store and I think you're off to a great start. it's really well designed. The shop is really well-designed and I can see you've included store policies in your footer menu, which I'm sure can be very beneficial for your customers. I've also noticed that you have more products in the shop tab, and since your theme offers a variety of sections (eg. featured product, featured collection, collection lists), have you considered showcasing more products on your homepage? Also, you can remove the "Powered by Shopify" message in the footer, would this be something that interests you? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

VIP3
Tourist
3 0 1

Oh my! Hallelujah! Thanks for your reply and help and most importantly thanks for the reviewing my website I really appreciate that. Due to a new user like me, it would be a big help to have some feedback on the progress because we never know how well have we done so far without the valuable feedback! Thanks! 

I have some kind of issue regarding of getting Instagram Marketplace connected and recently got a message from google merchant stating that my account has been suspended. Didn't know why, I haven't really do much up to this point. I also did some research and it seems like this is one of the issue for most of the people doing Shopify. 

You have a wonderful day! Thank you