Venture design collection page question

bearsbites1
7 0 0

I am sure this will be very simple for someone to answer. I am not fantastic at anything design but manage to do little things.

On my collections page I want to be able to group certain products together. How do I do that? 

https://bearsbites.net/collections/treats

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2031 329 443

Hey There!

Can you explain what do you mean by group? 

Sorting you mean or something else?

Let us know so we can help

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
bearsbites1
7 0 0

Right now all of my products are just on one page just mixed together. I would like to be able to have a button that you click on that takes you to say "cat bites" and you click that on my product page and it takes you to cat bites. Does that help explain it? I have 4 different groups I want to set up in my products instead of having everything mixed together.

Sorry, I am not really great at explaining things. Thank you so much.

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2031 329 443

Just use this link instead of the one you shared before:  https://bearsbites.net/collections/

Let me know

0 Likes
bearsbites1
7 0 0

That is what I want done, how did you do it?

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2031 329 443

It was already generated, you're looking at the product listing compared to collection listing. Shopify creates those automatically. Let me know if that answers your question!

0 Likes
bearsbites1
7 0 0

I am sorry I do not understand. When I go to my website all I see is the link I shared earlier. I can not find the link you shared. How do I get that on my website?

0 Likes
bearsbites1
7 0 0

Maybe I didn't explain it right. When I click on bites on my website I want to be able to group different products together. I can not find the link that you shared in my setup. 

0 Likes
bearsbites1
7 0 0

I figured out how you did that but I do not want all collections included. Thanks  

0 Likes