Verification

Fitness123456
2 0 0

Hi,Waiting on verification email so I can verify my domain. Says the email has been sent but nothing in my box inbox at all?

0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
213 75 36

Hi @Fitness123456,

Thanks for reaching out! I'd love to gather a little more information so I can clarify our best next steps here. 

• Where did you originally purchase your domain? 
  • Are you in the process of transferring your domain for the first time? Check out these considerations
  • When you visit Online store > Domains > Manage in your Shopify admin, is there a banner notifying you about a verification email? What does it say? 
  • On this same page, can you confirm that the email address listed below Purchase details > Registrar information is accurate, and one to which you have access? Does it belong to the domain that you are in the process of transferring? 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Fitness123456
2 0 0
Hello, this is what it says:
[cid:457874EC-E21A-4713-87A9-0A94352BB9EA-L0-001]

0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
213 75 36

Hi there!

Where exactly are you seeing this message? 

If you'd like to give me some more context based on the questions I've shared above, I'll have a better idea of our best next steps.

If you'd prefer, you're also welcome to connect with our support team via our Help Center who will be happy to take a look at your admin's domain settings directly. Whatever works best for you! 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes