Verify Shopify Domain Instagram Shopping

Solved
40yearsofhiphop
5 0 0

thanks for helping, will try it but i think my problem is i dont have my own domain, only the shopify one. thats what facebook tells me, i need to have my own domain name. 

0 Likes
40yearsofhiphop
5 0 0

driving me nuts too, none of these 3 companies communicate between them.

0 Likes
40yearsofhiphop
5 0 0

hey everyone it worked, part of the solution came from 

0 Likes
Rachelalamb
2 0 3

I’ve just tried this and it still won’t work! I’ve pasted the meta tag in and then previewed, but when I press the verify button it’s still saying unable to verify! I was so excited that it was going to finally work

0 Likes
CarrieBell
1 0 0

THANK YOU! This worked instantly for me!!

0 Likes
40yearsofhiphop
5 0 0

it worked for someone else too.. i just finalize ig made an appeal to retry and had to do same procedure but with another metatag from facebook that i had to copy in liquid theme in shopify. paste on top of the 2nd <head> and then go to your shopify website and right click view source code and then verify. im live on ig now , im so glad and releaved. fb said it was impossible to do with a shopify domain ???

0 Likes
HerHippieHeart
1 0 0

I'm so bummed that this didn't work for me!  I am having the same problem verifying my domain for Instagram.

0 Likes
LenaC
1 0 0

This worked for me too. Thanks!

0 Likes
Gandish
1 0 0

Thank you 

0 Likes
Janderson
1 0 0

It has been an entire month or more thank you so much!!! It worked. I've tried everything. deactivating, reconnecting, sending unanswered requests to FB! Thank you it worked instantly!

0 Likes