Verify Shopify Domain Instagram Shopping

Solved
LiliedLane
1 0 0

Bless you!!! 

0 Likes
louisdebelle
1 0 0

So in the end is it real that you need to use you own subdomain in order to have a store on IG or did it work with yourname.myshopify.com ?

0 Likes
Crookedchanter
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue, and it's 3 months after you (and others) have had the SAME issue!!! Maybe if we start blowing them up on their own site we will get a response!! I was able to chat with someone in messenger but after an hour chatting with them they were useless!!! If I don't get anywhere in the next 72 hours I'm gonna get thrown off FB cause of the posts that are coming lol. 

0 Likes
h7hector
3 0 0

Hello!

I do exactly the same in the business manager when i try to verify the domain.myshopify.com but even adding the dns verification in the header the verification is still failing.....do you know why is this happening?

And i already look the entire code and i cant find the second <head> just have the </head>  sos  please!!

meta tag.PNGmeta tag2.PNG

0 Likes
marecords
1 0 0

Yep, same thing here, as h7hector! Anyone know why this is happening?

0 Likes
Gabriel39
3 0 0

I can´t find that option in my shopify Settings

0 Likes
StefanoTartini
1 0 0

Same problem as above.
Reading more carefully it is specified to go to second <head> tag, but i can't find it.
I only see </head>

0 Likes
AnnaSilaghi
2 0 0

Hi i did all that and still getting this " domain verification failed " what else could i do ?

0 Likes
CynthiaL
1 0 0

You're amazing! I had been looking everywhere for weeks and I just found your answer today, I was able to do it in 5 minutes!

0 Likes