Viewing Exported orders: How can I detect which variant the user purchased?

Highlighted
Tourist
28 0 1

Hi

We have many products that comes in many variants, think shoes which comes in different sizes. I export orders to excel. CSV file. But I don't see there how to detect which variant the customer bought?

I have solved by adding shoe size to the SKU, like 123812391&S=41 (shoe size 41), wonder if there are any better way of doing it

any suggesetions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

This can be achieved using some manual mapping work between the product and variant csv, the Order export CSV does have an field "ID" which represents the shopify variantid. This id can be mapped to the variants exported and stored to identify the variant theme.

Here,

I would like to mention our multi-channel inventory management software that automatically imports the listing across multiple channels like Ebay,Amazon and other market places including shopify.

The software identifies and map the corresponding ids from the imported order and the variants.
We do support other shipping integrations and auto-tracking capabilities for efficient order fulfilement. We do offer customize solutions for customers according to their business needs.

We can assist you through phone/chat/email
appadurai@yaali.io
+1 925 860 4130
91 99400 82468

Regards
Appadurai

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Shopify stores variant ID on every order object, so you'll have to do an excel vlookup function on your catalog export to identify the variant.

Or you could use something like Primaseller to solve this problem where your catalog is fetched and synced..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 1 4

You need a custom tool (private app) to export custom orders for you.

Please Like and Accept Solution if you like my solution.
Email: inzaghi.2006@yahoo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
78 0 3

Hello,

You can try our app Data Export https://apps.shopify.com/data-export.

This will export and summarize the number of customers who purchased a certain SKU.

You can also drill down to the individual customer who purchased the SKU.

In addition to these reports, there are hundreds of custom reports to analyze and track metrics of your store.

You can reach me at john@dayspringlabs.com

Thanks!

Data Export is rated by Shopify Sellers as the best and cost-effective reporting application on Shopify.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there,

We have a custom CSV exporter app, EZ Exporter, that can display this data for you: https://apps.shopify.com/ez-exporter

In addition to the regular lineitem/variant fields included in the Shopify order export, our app can also pull additional variant attributes such as the variant optiions which I believe is what you're looking for.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
74 0 5

Hi There,

Report Pundit can fetch most sold variants in summary or in detail with customer information.

You can also get a wide range of reports like sales by collection, best selling products, most profitable products, total products sold, never sold products, the most valuable customer, returning customers, etc..

We can also create custom reports as well. Contact us at support@reportpundit.com or through our live chat for help in creating reports.

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes