Visitors but no sales

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hey,
my store has about 60 visitors a day but none of my products are selling, I would love to hear some suggestions (furrrious.com). Some even initiate checkouts but none are actually ordering. It could be the homepage, product descriptions, trust or the products itself I really don't know.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
816 28 227

Hi there,

Your store looks perfectly fine - you are in a competitive niche and have 1000s of other stores fighting for the same customers. Think of how can you stand out from the crowd and offer something truly unique to your business - free items or discounts are not a recommended long term strategy. You will get attention of the 'freebie hunters' who will later move on to find new freebies.

Also, consider having more products - you only have few items scattered here and there. Having a big selection for each category increases your chance of a sale. 

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks for the suggestions they are very helpful. 
Adding more products would definitely help, but would it also help to display all my product variants on my collection page?
If so how would I be able to do that.
Cheers 

0 Likes