ApkaJeijo
Visitor
1 0 0

Wanna extract All emails of the buyers of a specific product at once

Replies 3 (3)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

Welcome to Shopify Community, @ApkaJeijo!

My name is Olivia and I'm part of the Shopify Team. I love this question, and there's a few easy ways to get the information you are after. Let's explore some of those together.

1. Sales by Product report
    Head to Shopify Admin > Analytics > Reports > Sales section to pull the Sales by Product Report. You can further customize and filter this report to extract specific customer data.
    Note: You must be on the Shopify Plan or higher to see this report. It can take 24-72 hours for reports to update.

2. Customers over time report
    In the same Analytics section you can find behaviour reports to find customers over time. You can filter this report to pull a specific product. 
    Note: You must be on the Shopify Plan or higher to see this report. It can take 24-72 hours for reports to update.

3. Use an app from the App Store
    An app like Better Reports can get this done in no time. Plus they offer a free trial so you can check out some of their other great features.

4. Export Order CSV
    This is more of a manual workaround, but it can still get you the data you need if you aren't ready to upgrade. From your Shopify Admin > Orders > Export Orders you can get a detailed CSV file of specific orders and manually filter it to gather the customer data you need. 

I trust at least one of these options will work for you, but please let me know if you have any further questions I can assist with.

Have a lovely day!

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LukaszWiktor
Shopify Partner
314 24 120

Hey @ApkaJeijo,

Do you use any email marketing service? If by any chance you use Mailchimp (with ShopSync installed in your shop), then you can create a segment in Mailchimp based on purchasing activity. For instance, you can create a segment consisting of contacts who bought a specific product:

LukaszWiktor_0-1600332831732.png

Then you can send a campaign to all emails matching the segment or just export the segment to a CSV file. I guess that other email marketing tools like Klaviyo or Omnisend may have a similar capability.

Thanks,
Lukasz

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
Check out my apps Exporteo, Fulfilleo, Stockeo, and Personal Discount.
elcurtis
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi Lukasz,

Thanks so much for sharing this, it was super helpful! Do you know if it is possible to create a segment in Mailchimp based not just on a product purchased, but also a variant of that product? 

Thank you!!

Emily