Want to Add Photo Grid with Links on New Page within Theme

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there!

I'm a photographer, and I often recommend products, outfits, etc, that I could be making a commission on but do not sell myself. I would like to create a mosaic style gallery (as some images will be horizontal, and some will be vertical), that looks nice and clean. I also want the to be able to add my affiliate link to each image, so that when the client clicks on the image, the link takes them to the place to purchase, earning myself commission on the item.

I already contacted support and have done a ton of searching. I've even tried following custom HTML blogs, but it's not working. 

Please help! I'm on the Brooklyn theme if that helps, and again wanting to do this on a new page.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
289 31 55

Hey, @shopashleyfishe 

It sounds like a Lookbook app is going to do the best job to accomplish what you're looking for. These are essentially catalog galleries complete with product rollovers and links directly to the product pages to help users purchase what you are showcasing. Below I've listed a few popular Lookbook options that I recommend trying out:

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes