Want to add new shipping option on store's checkout page

TestOD
4 0 0

Hello,

I made a public shipping app.

In this app,i am using the carrierservice api to add a new shipping option or merchant store's checkout page.But one of our merchant not able to see this shipping option on checkout page because of merchant purchased shopify basic monthly plan.

So is there any other way to add new shipping option on store without using carrierservice api's because I want any merchant can use this app and doesn't matter what plan merchant have.

I just want to add new shipping option on store's checkout page with FREE shipping(i.e not want to calculate the shipping cost)

So please suggest all the possible way to achieve the required functionality.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Nitin_Kujur
Shopify Partner
79 19 26

@TestOD

Third-party carrier-calculated shipping rates can be activated for Basic monthly Plan with below two options:

1. Ask Shopify Support to activate the third-party calculated shipping rates feature for a monthly fee of $20 USD.
  2. Switch from monthly to yearly billing, and you can ask Shopify Support to get the third-party calculated shipping rates feature added for free.

You can know more about this at this help link.

TestOD
4 0 0

@Nitin_Kujur 

Thanks for the reply.

I have following concerns

-Is there not any other way to add new shipping option on merchant store without using carrierservice api's?
-The same merchant is able to use DHL shipping app in basic monthly plan.So let me know How is it possible?

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks.

0 Likes
TestOD
4 0 0

@Nitin_Kujur 

Hello,

I am waiting for your reply.so please reply ASAP.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Nitin_Kujur
Shopify Partner
79 19 26

@TestOD  merchant might be using DHL via Shopify provided calculated shipping. Shopify provides it with carriers DHL Express, UPS and USPS.

0 Likes