Want to get rid of this (someone purchase - country name) Notification showing n the left bottom of

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I have developed a ecommerce website from shopify. url: www.amnutrition.in The issue is when anybody purschase an item from my website the next visitor get notification on website showing previous customer purschase and his location and country. I dont want to expose any of my customer name and location name. please help me get rid of it as it is very irritating. Reference image attached belowthis notification on bottom leftthis notification on bottom left

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
464 66 85

Hi, @Noaman,

Hank here from Shopify. 

Thank you for sharing your store URL as that will really help the community in terms of providing feedback.

Although it did not appear when I viewed your website, from your image it looks like it is coming from an app that is being used in your store, as it is not something that is native to Shopify.

Have you any pop up, page building, or similar apps that may be associated with this? I would recommend trying to locate what the app may be, and then if you are unable to remove this feature from the settings of the app, you should reach out to the app developer directly about this. Within your Apps section of your admin, you can click on Get Support, beside the app in question, and you will see a way to contact the developer directly!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes