Ways to integrate your shopify website with an ERP software?

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I'm currently using Netsuite as my ERP software and i'm curious about what my options are for integrating it (Netsuite) with my new shopify website. (IE: orders from site will be automatically brought into Netsuite as sales orders, possibly even getting the tracking and shipping info back to shopify.) I know there are companies that can do this for me, but I would like to find a less expensive work around if possible. 
Thanks in advance for the help! 

Cheers! 
Wyatt 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
491 97 88

Hi Wyatt!

We do have a few apps in our app store that provide integration solutions for you. One like "Accounting Integration by eBridge Connections"(https://apps.shopify.com/ebridge)

Some other ERP systems may have built their own integrations, but we've only seen and approved the integrations included in our app store (feel free to search for your system of choice!).

Feel free to contact the app of your choice or look at the multiple integrations built outside of Shopify that pair with our platform. 

Have a great day :)

Victoria - Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

Vix | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi all,

Just wanted to follow up on this topic because I am in the same shoe now.

I see App section in Shopify. What are the ways to connect to NetSuite in Shopify?

Through an app developed by a vendor like Boomi or eBridge? or can I use a private app ? 

thanks

0 Likes