We Need A One Page Checkout

2 0 0

@Magebird wrote:

@spencercslv it seems you inserted wrong store url. Please send me to private message which link you used or send me your store url and I will provide you the correct link.

Got it sorted out, thanks for the quick response!

Have the One Page Checkout enabled on my store and looks pretty good! It loads slow so hoping that doesn't hurt CVR too much, but definitely the best OPC app I've found. 10x better than the Bold app

0 Likes
2 0 1

Has anyone used this? If so, can you send me a link to your store? 

Thanks! 

1 Like
1 0 0

Hey! Can the checkout page be customised to put my logo & colours. Also can you please share the trail link. Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
19 0 2

Yes you can put your colors and your logo. By default it will inherit Shopify default checkout and settings, including colors and logo so you probably won't need to do much extra customization. I just sent you private message.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi. Magebird team.

If I use your app, it means I ignore the default Shopify checkout?

It means our checkout page won't be guaranteed by Shopify anymore?

I'd love to hear from you asap.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I'd like to know the same. I'm thinking of using this. 

@Ryan1118 wrote:

Hi. Magebird team.

If I use your app, it means I ignore the default Shopify checkout?

It means our checkout page won't be guaranteed by Shopify anymore?

I'd love to hear from you asap.

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi. Magebird team.

I am still waiting for you reply.

By the way, if I use your app, it will keep the referral data unblocked and have the ability to place a conversion pixel on the payment confirmation page?

We should do the conversion tracking about google, bing, gemini, pintrest.

I am waiting for you reply now.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
19 0 2

Our app uses Shopify checkout and combines all steps into one page. Everything stays the same. Shopify checkout won't be ignored, it will inherit all settings from Shopify checkout, including payment and shipping methods so you don't need to do any extra configuration. Confirmation page stays the same so pixel will still work. Recovering abandoned checkouts works the exact same way and orders will still go to Shopify Orders tab just like before. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

@Magebird Could you send me trial access too? :) Thanks!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi @Magebird can you kindly send me a free trail for your app. This sounds very interesting and useful. thank you!

0 Likes