We opened this eCommerce website in Shopify hoping to sell, but..

3 0 0

We opened this eCommerce website on Shopify hoping to sell, but so far no sell. Here is the address www.beautibathe.com

We have almost 600 Instagram followers and some viewers to our website. We haven't sold even one item so far.

Could you please take a look at my website and let me know your opinion?

I appreciate it in advance.

0 Likes
Excursionist
33 0 6

Hi Elleen,

In my honest opinion your website and pictures dont seem to follow any theme. I would consider looking at 5 to 10 of your competitors websites and social media and write down some pointers and try to incorporate them into your site. It may require a full resdeign or some new pictures. I am not an expert in your line of business that is just what comes to mind when I check out your website and social media.

1 Like
Tourist
11 0 0

Are you looking to sell the store?

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for taking time and looking at our website. I have done some changes since then. 

0 Likes
3 0 0

0 Likes
34 0 0

Hi Elleen,

I hate to be honest, but your photos suck. Ranging from blurry, to differing backgrounds, to differing lighting. The key to a good business, is consistency. What I would recommend, is to retake every photo, with the same white background, same quality, and same consistency. Then to make the photos pop, I would match the background of your website to the grey in your logo. Keep the grey light and inviting though. Unfortunately, your social media lacks the same Oomph! Try and make your social media photos look as appealing as possible. 

I would also recommend removing the 'Us' in 'Contact Us' and 'About Us'. Remove 'Collections' as your 'Products' page already takes you to a collections page. Rename 'Custom Order' to 'Customise', 'Customise' sounds more engaging. All of these changes will streamline your header more, and reduce the clutter you have going on. 'Products(or simply 'Shop')', 'Customise', 'About', 'Gallery', and 'Contact'. This is the order I think would best suit your store.

I would also expect to see 'Privacy Policy', 'Terms and Conditions', 'Refund Policy' and 'Conact (again)' on your footer. As well as a Newsletter signup. As well as some changes to making the About section less boring and the gallery section less boring.

Great concept, but your website is scaring people away at the moment.

P.S. Are bathbombs really cosmetics? The title and logo seem to mislead from what you actually sell.

Cheers,

Jared

https://matchame.com.au
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1056 0 109

Hi Ellen! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

Your website has got a good potential. I love the way you organize products into collections. I agree with the comment about your product images, consider taking photos of your products outside, in natural lighting, on a white background, or with a custom settings [on a draped fabric, metal tray etc.] This should significantly improve your conversion rate.

I also noticed you often have only 1-2 items in each category, this can irritate some of the shoppers, if they have to click to find 1 item and then to click back. Always reduce the number of clicks, when designing your customer journey. Make sure to display all items as someone clicks ‘Products’ link instead of a collection list. Hope it helps!

Maggie Tuczapska

Rock Paper Copy

http://www.rockpapercopy.com

maggie@rockpapercopy.com

Skyrocket your traffic with Complete SEO package!

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Ok, Thanks.

sbobet mobile

0 Likes
Excursionist
32 0 4

Hey I really like the site which makes me beleive the traffic you are sending is not qaulified traffic. I also think the avenue for reaching your customers is not optimal for your service.

If you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page I will be posting all the time at www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hey i can generate potentil converted leads for free using google adwords and showing your ads to people who want to buy and ranking your page at the top of google's search engine when someone searches for you or keywords related to you.

email me at boostads2@gmail.com

0 Likes