Web Page

Highlighted
Excursionist
49 0 6

Hi I have just gone in to " Time and Motion .ca, my web site. When I opened the web page  to look at all the products I have. The page comes up with items with no photo. Can you please tell me how I can resolve this. 

Thanks.

jcoak
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
546 31 86

Hi, @timeandmotion_c.

Tira here, from Shopify.

Thank you for providing your store link. I went to your storefront and I can see that the images are loading on your store:

20-02-9tuk4-s46cu 

Is there a specific photo or product image that isn't appearing for you? If you could reply to this thread with more details of what photo you would like to show up, I can dig into this further for you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
49 0 6

Hello,

I can't get in to my store  "timeandmotion" and when I do the pages have changed.

It looks like someone has taken over my store.

Who do I ask about this.

It would appear at the moment that I don't have a store ????

I am still paying for it I am confused ?

jcoak
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
546 31 86

Hey, @timeandmotion_c.

Are you able to login to your store, and are you able to see your storefront? 

Can you please take a screenshot (blurring out any sensitive information) so that I can take a look?

I look forward to hearing from you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
49 0 6
Hello.

I cannot get in to my store !

When I try to connect with it, another store comes up for Time And Motion , with a different front page.

I have tried to link in to timeandmotion.ca, but what comes up is timeandmotion.com which is not my store.

Thanks,
Josie Coak
jcoak
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
546 31 86

Thank you for getting back to me, @timeandmotion_c.

It sounds like you're unable to get into your store. I would like to take a further look at this for you. 

To make it easier for you, I've sent an email to the email address listed in your Shopify Community profile. Could you please check your inbox?

I look forward to hearing from you.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
49 0 6
Hi Tira,

Thanks for getting back to me.

At the moment, the only link to "timeandmotion.ca" is the front page with the person in the pool.

The email you sent me enables me to get to the Shopify discussion.

I cannot get in to the store to change anything at this time.

Thanks,
Josie Coak
jcoak
0 Likes
Highlighted

Josie,

I see Tira is helping you which is fantastic. Just curious - when you go to login here, can you access your store with your email and password?

What happens when you type in your email? Do you go onto password or do you get the 'There is no matching email for this store' message?

https://accounts.shopify.com/store-login

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
49 0 6
# Hi Edward.

When I type in timeandmotion in the past I would get my home page, which enables me to get in to the store.

Now when I type in timeandmotion - I get a different store with photo's of girls showing off keep fit goods.

My store is timeandmotion.ca

The other store is timeandmotion.com, this is the page I now get.

If I play around with the name timeandmotion.ca - I might be lucky to get the front page of my store, but that is all.

Hope this helps.

Josie Coak
jcoak
0 Likes
Highlighted

@timeandmotion_c

Im still not clear what steps your going through - which makes it difficult to help :)

Try these steps.

1. Go to this link: https://accounts.shopify.com/store-login

2. Type in your store name: timeandmotion

3. You should be seeing a shopify screen asking for your email now. Type in your email. Does it let you go to the password screen? Does it give you an error?

4. Assuming you are on the password screen - type in your password. What happens next? After typing your password you should now be on your shopify dashboard for your store.

0 Likes