Website inactive!!!!!!!!

Solved
Ashikogroup
Tourist
5 0 3

After updating my banking information my website is unavailable. I have contacted support and added supporting documents to verify card being used. I would appreciate a quick response. 

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1785 193 555

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Ashikogroup 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. You have made the right steps in reaching out to our Support Team directly via the Help Centre as you do need to be authenticated in order for us to look into your issue. The likelihood is that this will need to be escalated to our Accounts Team. The average turnaround for these cases is 2-3 business days. Rest assured our team is working as hard as they can at the moment to get back to everyone as quickly as possible. The first place you will get an update is that email, as we do not have access to your file here in social support so please keep an eye out there for any information. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.

If anyone else is experiencing a similar issue we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with, in the meantime, please just let me know!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

May be Shopify verifying your documents.  Wait !!!

If you need any  Shopify Development help you can get  Free Trial  

0 Likes
Ashikogroup
Tourist
5 0 3

Does today and tomorrow count as 2 business days? I’d love to know as I intend to launch my website on my birthday which is this Saturday and would love it to be ready by then. I’ll be waiting for your reply.

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1785 193 555

Hey again, @Ashikogroup 

As we are experiencing much higher than usual volumes of contact, it will likely take a bit longer than this Saturday before you hear back on this. I understand that this is not the news you wanted to hear, I assure you that our team is working as hard as possible to get this resolved as quickly as possible. 

What is it that you are planning on selling with Shopify? I would love to know more about your business so that I can provide more specific resources to help you get started.

In the meantime, as you are getting prepared to launch your store soon I would definitely recommend taking a look at our Essential Shopify Store Launch Checklist before going live to make sure you don't miss anything. We also have this great Buyer Trust 101 post which goes through how to make your store more trustworthy to customers so that they will check out. Take this time to familiarize yourself with these guides so that when you regain access to your store you will be able to make the most of your time and have a successful launch. 

All the Best,

Bo

Ashikogroup
Tourist
5 0 3

That’s actually very sad and I honestly feel defeated because I worked so hard on this and waited patiently to launch by Saturday,i followed every guideline and broke no rules so this hurts very very much because it was supposed to be something special for my birthday,my friends and family were looking forward to this so I’m very hurt and broken..

And to your question..I’m selling T shirts and durags.

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1785 193 555

I understand how you feel, I am sorry that I do not have better news for you. I have escalated this to the Accounts Team to make sure we get it resolved for you. Thank you for uploading your IDs, they seem to be in order, we appreciate you taking the time to do so. We have a fantastic guide to starting a successful t-shirt company here. I'm not sure if you are doing so via a print-on-demand business model, but if you are, I actually have a guide on the Print-on-Demand business model that goes through the ins and outs of it right here. We also have a great Print on Demand course in our Shopify Academy that I would strongly recommend checking out right here. Let me know if you have any specific questions. 

All the Best,

Bo

Ashikogroup
Tourist
5 0 3

Thank you so much Bo for helping me,I got an email from support promising to escalate my case,this means the world to me..I’ll be waiting endlessly to hear from Shopify.Thank you and I’ll look into everything you have suggested.

Ashikogroup
Tourist
5 0 3

It’s been over 72 hours and I still haven’t heard from Shopify..Please what is happening to my website 

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1785 193 555

Hey, @Ashikogroup 

As we are experiencing much higher than usual volumes of contact, it will likely take a bit longer before you hear back on this. Rest assured our team is working as hard as they can at the moment to get back to everyone as quickly as possible. The first place you will get an update is that email, as we do not have access to your file here in social support so please keep an eye out there for any information. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with, in the meantime, please just let me know!

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes