Thanks,

Bil

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
171 31 25

Hi, Bil!

Eunice here from the Shopify Community, thanks so much for reaching out, and a very warm welcome to you!

I just visited your site https://faithbegins.net/ and the following notice appears:

d46ro-a67vu
I'm sorry this is happening, however, it's impossible to know what the issue is here without accessing your account. With that in mind, I have gone ahead and emailed you so we can escalate this to a higher level of support for a resolution.

I look forward to your email reply.

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
KingSimba
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey Eunice, how is this problem affecting so many accounts at the same time without Shopify being aware it is a wide spread technical issue?Shopify is insufficiently maintaining their platform and customer service seems to end when the emails begin. Owners need a response, we need information, we need to understand we are not alone waiting on a response that will never come, especially when the 48-72 hour time periods have expired of the responses we are promised. I also have a Ticket 21166320 . Impress me...

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
171 31 25

Hi, @KingSimba 

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing the same issue.

Thank you for providing your ticket number, I've had a look and can see this ticket is with the correct team. I've let them know that you've reached out via the Community and can confirm someone will be contacting you as soon as they can.

I'd just like to note that we don't set an expectation of 48-72 hours for escalation responses, as they can take longer than that. I'm sorry if you were informed of this. We appreciate your patience and look forward to working alongside you on your entrepreneurial journey.

All the best,

0 Likes
charjn03
9 0 0

My website is down and I'm not getting any updates. This is the 2nd time this week.

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
171 31 25

Hey, @charjn03 

I'm sorry to hear your website is currently down. The Shopify Server status confirms all systems are currently operational, so let's see what could be causing this issue.

Are you able to log in to your Shopify admin? Or is it the storefront that's down?

For immediate support with this, I recommend connecting with a chat agent by clicking here and logging in.

qkusj-ncmmc

Cheers!

0 Likes
charjn03
9 0 0

I'm not able to login to my website at all...

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
171 31 25

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for letting me know @charjn03 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the helpdesk and log in to your account to create a support request. As mentioned in my earlier message, the chat option provides the fastest support.

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Thanks!

0 Likes

The same problem with my website http://thebowgear.com/. i am so worried about my website this happened for the first with me. I cant fix this. need help

0 Likes