Website not loading

Highlighted
2 0 0

When opening the URL I registered at Shopify, my websites not loading. Not a new URL or something, it's been working forever and now it seems to not work. Am I the only one or is there something wrong with my website?

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Edit: I checked the domains at the Shopify Settings, and it should be connected. When opening the website, it says the server isn't found.. What can I do?!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi, 

I have exactly the same problem and only realised this now as I did not get an error message or similar at all. I type the URL and it tries to load for a long time and in the end throws an error message saying the website took too long to respond. 

I am using 123reg as my Domain host but nothing seems to be odd there and nothing comes up in shopify either! Can please someone help as soon as possible? 

Thanks a lot! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Update on this, as it happens I am based in Italy and have been trying it out using WIFI and have just seen Shopify's status update that there currently are issues with several internet providers from Italy. They are trying to resolve this, but to explain that this is the reason the website did not load for me, because I am using this provider. Many thanks, Johanna

Highlighted
1 0 0

please were you able to finally sort this out? having the same issues since last year and the same reason was given. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same problem here ! and i don't know what's wrong.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

When I click the URL to my website it’s not loading! Any solutions? Thanks in advance

0 Likes