Website review customer spending time browsing and bounce rate is low but love/ no conversions

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I am admitted newbie to the Shopify community looking For some insight from experience users.

Mike site has been up for several months, I have made multiple changes including theme changes logo changes as well as imported products which are by all indications successful. I have also set these products to display on my homepage with the hope of enticing browsers to click on proven sellers.

Regrettably none of my changes have resulted in a spike in conversions. I have implemented all that I believe is necessary to build trust including trust badges contact Pages physical address and so on.

My present feeling is that I do need to simplify my men use to make browsing a bit easier but I honestly have no idea what the main obstacle is to creating more conversions.

As such, I am reaching out to the community in the hopes that a more experienced Shopify operator would take a moment to review my site and perhaps make some suggestions which I could implement.

I look forward to hearing from any and all who choose to reply to this post. Any help here is greatly appreciated.

My current website is dgitrends.com

Many thanks,

R

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi R,

why don’t you come out of hiding and make sure the products you sell get delivered or begin answering the phone, responding to emails, and providing refunds for your scam fraudulent company? 

0 Likes