Welcome to Ecommerce University

Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
333 0 26

Today we'll soon be launching Ecommerce University at: http://ecommerce.shopify.com

This project grew out of what we saw in the discussion forums and from what we heard from our build a business competition.  In both cases we discovered that people new to selling online had common questions and needed guidance in getting started and scaling their businesses.  Though we've just launched the first iteration of the site (with just two guides), we hope you find the additional content and videos useful.  

In the coming weeks we'll be adding more ebooks and videos to Ecommerce University.  If there are any topics in particular that you'd like to learn more about, let us know.

Craig 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 4

Thanks Craig, looking good so far.

I'm looking forward to more videos and ebooks/guides.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Loved the first guide about Dropshipping. Hoping for more gems in future. 

Ecommerce Consultant
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

What a great resource! Who do I contact if I have something to contribute? (success story)

Highlighted
1 0 0

great

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

You're providing a resouce for people who are new to online selling to not only have help on how to use the Shopify e-commerce system, but also giving them a chance to get in direct contact with other business owners that can give them tips and tricks on how to operate offline. Great idea, I'm sure this will go far.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Great!!!!!, because I bet there are people like me who don't have a clue about selling online...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
15 0 8

@John - Hey John, you should also check out the Shopify Blog where we offer lots of tips and resources for people looking to get started selling online:

http://www.shopify.com/blog/tagged/how-to-sell-online

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Great idea Craig! It can be confusing for people when they are first starting out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Great news, it will be very usefull.

0 Likes