What are Shopify doing to be GDPR compliant for stores trading in the UK?

1 0 0

What are Shopify doing to be GDPR compliant for stores trading in the UK?

Are you moving data to servers within the EU?

Let me know what the plan is. Sorry if I've missed some comms somewhere.

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 0 0

I also have just been made aware of the New EU regulations regarding GDPR and was hoping Shopify would have this covered?  it would be really good to get an answer. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Same here - very keen to understand!

0 Likes
1 0 0

I would also like to know about this!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

I am working on developing a GDPR app for Shopify, for instance helping shop owners respond to data subject requests (requests to view, edit, delete or port personal data).  I would love to hear from shop owners who need this functionality or just want to learn more about how to be prepared for GDPR.  You can reach me at gdpr@handyjs.org

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
55 0 1

Hello The Creator Store,

We are currently performing changes to client stores to comply with GDPR including the new opt in requests inside forms and subscription fields.

Shopify has been preparing for GDPR for a long time, you can see all their efforts here.

If you need a review of your site we are doing a risk free consultation to check the different points and facilitate the process.

You may contact us here if you are interested: contacto@kameleon.agency

Cheers!

"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others".
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
565 24 95

Tomás: Your spamming of the same copy & paste message all over GDPR threads and linking to the GDPR help page that everybody probably knows by now using your affiliate link is doing no one any good.

★ ThemeUp: Nifty Upgrades for your Shopify Store ★ https://themeup.net
2 Likes