What are some effective ways of generating traffic without spending an arm and leg on Google or Facebook Ads?

Priya_Sheth
2 0 0
Anyone have tips or unique marketing strategies that aren't too expensive?
0 Likes
Alysha_Bentley
12 0 0
I know for me a lot of my traffic is generated in community advertising in facebook, join groups that are relevant to your items tell the people about the specials you are having or offer discount coupons to them to encourage people to visit your store and it is free and targeted to the right people
0 Likes
Propelguru
Excursionist
155 0 10
  1. Normal organic shrinkage with lower content

Most people think the more the better. You need to blog 30 times a month to get the most out of it. Post a disaster report on Facebook less than 30 times a month. You will need 5000 links if you need time to pre-set. Ideas are less obvious, but simply no longer true.

Facebook's platform and algorithm have changed a lot in the past few years. What works one time does not work at the same level.

2.Segment Organic Content

One of the major problems with Facebook is simply the amount of content that users publish with millions of pages, it’s no shock that users share a million links every minute. every possible customer in your target market uses the platform. But that also makes it a nightmare in terms of competition present over there.  

Use news Feed targeting allows you to target your content to your particular audience, but filter the audience with demographics and interests/exclusions as per requirements. This will higher CTR and that the majority of people will enjoy your content.

0 Likes