What are these fields in checkout?

Solved
stjelic
4 0 0

Hi, I want to know what are these fields under the product name in the checkout? How do I get them?

stjelic_0-1613332878073.png

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
175 4 16

@stjelic hello there if am not wrong you're selling something customizable product right? you can not edit these details actually it is information related to your product. 

0 Likes
stjelic
4 0 0

@Danishecom  I know it is related to the product, I just can't figure out what are those information? It's not a description of the product, it isn't metafield. What is it?

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
175 4 16

@stjelic hello there actually i have not seen your store after review your store I will be able to figure out what's there may be meta description or other things. you can inbox me if you do not want to place url publically. thank you 

0 Likes
Kyle_W
Shopify Expert
92 12 39

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @stjelic

The fields outlined in your screenshot are known as line-item properties. I'm assuming you're using an app on your store that allows customers to customize certain products, and the app is saving the custom product information into Shopify using the line_item object. Shopify's checkout page is designed to show line-item properties for each product in the order.

You can learn more about the line_item object here: https://shopify.dev/docs/themes/liquid/reference/objects/line_item

Hopefully this helps!

Kyle W | Helium Dev, LLC
Helium builds apps that merchants depend on:
- Customer Fields
- Meteor Mega Menu
0 Likes