What chat app is this site using?

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 2

This website uses a quiz app, recommending product bundles customers, based on responses to questions. 

https://shopnox.com/

Any idea what app they are using?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
501 42 109

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @joejoe518!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Thanks for reaching out and sharing this link as an example. Taking a look at the website you shared, I'm not seeing any chat or quiz app. Are you able to clarify where on the website you were able to find this? If you can share some more information about what this looks like, this would really help!

That being said, there are some apps in the Shopify App Store specifically designed to provide customers with product recommendations based on quizzes. Some popular options I suggest looking into include: 

All of these apps have great reviews and will allow you to add a quiz to your website through live chat, pop-ups, or in follow-up emails. You'll also be able to customize the quiz to include specific questions and product recommendations. If you're looking for a quiz app that's more chat-based, then Relish AI Shopping Assistant would be worth looking into, as they do offer a chat feature.  

I recommend taking some time to explore each app mentioned above. From their respective About pages, you can also view their feature lists, reviews, and screenshots, which will give you a good idea of what the app looks like. You'll also notice links to example stores, so you can see the apps in action.

Under the Support section in each app About page, you can access the developer's website, along with their FAQs. These apps also offer free trials to help you determine if they're right for you; just make sure to uninstall whichever apps you no longer wish to use prior to the trial expiring so you won't be charged. 

Did you know that some themes also offer built-in product recommendation sections? While this doesn't involve a quiz, it could be a good way for you to recommend products to customers. If you'd like to learn more about how to achieve this, feel free to refer to our help doc on adding a recommended products section to your theme. 

I hope this provides you with a few options worth considering! Let me know what you think.

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 2

Thanks. Those are exactly what I am looking for. 

1 Like