What did I do wrong?

Shopify Partner
22 0 0

Hello everyone, 

I have launched my store 2 months ago now. 

I have plenty of visitors but only few add to cart. 

I only had 7 sales but most of them are fraudulent. 

Can anyone help me please because I do not know what to do!

0 Likes
8 0 0

If you want to get more sales Google ads are great if you do them right. What have you tried so far?

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hello Lilit Grigorian,

There is this market hero webinar training going on focusing on how build a Shopify store and get it to $200 a day in less than 5 days? (That's 6,000 bucks a month FYI)

You will get the exact process to creating a new e-commerce site with no HARDCOSTS and see how get it over $200 a day and see how to copy/replicate this process.

You're going to see
-Create the facebook ad
-How to double or triple a stores sales with email marketing
-Get it to $200 a day LIVE right in front of you
This is everything you need to know to create a profitable store from scratch
Shopify is by far a growing trend right now online and THIS is a simple rinse and repeat strategy we are using to create $200-500 a day on literal command...
We are starting SOON, Click Here, enter your email and reserve your seat for the training( https://goo.gl/jLMnXh)
Isaiah Idonije

0 Likes
20 0 0

You try ghibli-business.com too start getting sales. Good luck!!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

1. Try to find the right audience
2. Optimize product images
3. Make clean flow to your website
4.  Use fresh and quality content that should be a trustful

https://www.gurutechnolabs.com/
1 Like
Pathfinder
236 0 33

Hi Lilit,

I have checked your store and I think it's nice but there's also a room for improvement.

I must admit that I don't really like the wide black zone at the top of the homepage. I think it would look better in dark gray or at least narrowed down.

Your social media links should be opened in a new tab instead of redirecting your customers elsewhere. You need them to stay on your page, not to leave. Here's an article that can help you to set it up.

You offer free shipping and the information on shipping times is in your FAQs. However, it usually looks better and more clear if you have a separate shipping page.

You products descriptions are mostly just products properties. It's not bad and the descriptions definitely should contain it but if you add more exhaustive and original description, maybe it can persuade the customer that they actually need the product. You can write what clothes to combine with, why the product is the best, what type of women/men the watch suits well, how to chose the right color etc.

It's great that you have FAQs and a clear refund policy.

I don't know if you're running any advertising campaigns but if you manage to bring some traffic to your store but you don't have sales, you might want to try our app ROI Hunter Easy. It generates personalized ads with products your visitors left in the cart or have browsed. Sometimes, the visitors make a purchase immediately but usually, they need more than one visit to make a decision and it's good to remind them of your store.

You can find some additional tips on how to optimize your store for making more sales in this article.

Best of luck,

Katerina

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
58 0 9

No one wants to order from a site that doesn;t have transparent information about who they are.

e.g. 

https://www.watches4alll.com/pages/contact-us

Shoppers are savvy now .. it is all about building trust and obscuring information hurts merchants.

http://www.fdgweb.com
1 Like
Tourist
54 0 2

Have you tried SEO ? I have set up stores for some of my clients with Off-site SEO and On-Site SEO and they have got a steady sales stream. If you need help there, mail me on snapdregon at gmail dot com.

SEO is Slow but Steady process to generate revenue. 

Shopify Product SEO Expert - Since 2011. Send Website Link to Snapdregon at gmail for Free SEO Suggestions.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
168 0 13

Hello Lilit, 

I am, Kaoser from CutOutWiz. I have tried to go through you website but currently it's not available. Here are some general tips that you can follow to get better traffic and traffic. 

1. Do you market segmentation choose the right segment (target market) that are in need of your product/ can add value in their lifestyle by your product. 

2. Research your customer- where they meet, they hangout, they talk, they eat, they shop and etcetera. 

3. Choose the right media (based on your research) to reach them and let them know about your product. 

4. Talk to them and explain how you are going to add value to their lifestyle. ( Best platform to provide this information is your website.)

5. Let you customer know your credibility. 

As final words, it's exceptional to get lot of customer at a very short ime. Building a business takes time. 

Anyway, If at some point you feel any need of processing your product image ( only media to give your customer a close to physical feeling virtually) please do not hesitate to contact us at https://apps.shopify.com/cutoutwiz

Thanks 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Brilliantly said @FDG WEB . Your website watches4all  is outstandingly designed one.  

@Lilit Grigorian,  what you try as of now, besides developing the website interface and the website On Page, is try to develop an URl tracker option by which you can track what is going on. I think that should be it. 

People facing any issues with regards to Apple devices or software can easily get their assistance, Apple Helpline UK is your place. 

0 Likes