What happened to Limya Shop

Highlighted
1 0 2

Hello,

what happened to https://shop-limya.myshopify.com? Was it a fake shop? I had made order and shop got unaccessible in last few days.

TY for answer

Voch.

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Same. Would like to know what happened to them and if they don't ship the product, will I get my money back?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Ditto!

And there are many more on Facebook that fell for this ad as well.

I am going to file a report with my bank in hopes of getting a refund and some action aimed at this company.

Please let me know if anything happens with this.

Michael

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I have reported them as well and I am working with my bank to get the money back. Could take up to 90 days.  By the way, The add showed up again as another store. Same add, same promotion - different site. I reported the add and it went away, but be careful.

Is there anything Shopify does to discourage this? It seems they can just keep pulling the same scam over and over again. Makes me distrust Shopify - this was my first purchase from them and it was not a good experience. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0
Highlighted
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 12

In my experience, Shopify is less than swift when it comes to shutting down scam websites.  They like to stand behind a 30-day window before taking action.  Not cool.  The Shopify name may get a bad rap for hosting scammers.  We'll see.

0 Likes