What if all products are deleted?

CSOnlineStore
3 0 0

Hi everyone,

We will recruit staff for product adds. But I could not solve the product deletion issue. What will happen if the employes deletes all products? 

Can the products backed up? Excel file is not the solution. Excel file not receiving all data. ( I mean photos, variants selected photos etc)

I contacted with the Shopify customer service. I told them please do that "Employee can add product. But they can't delete the products." I said make such an authority. I did not get any results. 

This topic is really important. We are a big store. We want to add new products every day. And we demand that this problem be solved.

1- There should be such an authorization: "add products ( can't delete products)"

2- All products should be able to be backed up. (if deleted, it should be retrieved with one click.)

3- There may be an option to turn off the product deletion completely. Only the store owner opens it at any time. (Delete products ON / OFF)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

0 Likes
CSOnlineStore
3 0 0

Can someone answer my question? Why is nobody talking about such an important topic?

0 Likes