What if?

1 0 0

What if I already have a fully functional e-commerce store including a domain name, etc. Can I (should I) drop ship from Shopify using Oberlo? Can I import product descriptions and data into my website from Oberlo?

Forgive me if the question has been asked before...

Chuck

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
443 7 92

Hey Chuck,

I'm Aria, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify. :)

Oberlo is exclusive to Shopify. If you wanted to use it on a website other than Shopify, you could do that using the Shopify Buy Button. The Buy Button allows you to manage products in the Shopify admin and display them for purchase on a website outside of Shopify. If that's all you need, you could use the Shopify Lite plan which is $9 per month. The Lite plan allows you to use the Buy Button, have a Facebook store and sell in person. 

I hope this helps. We're always here for support if you have questions. :)

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
94 0 9

Hi Robert,

What platform is the website built with? Some e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce also have plugins that can import products and descriptions from AliExpress, similar to using Oberlo. If you need help with that feel free to message me.

Cheers,

Koen

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 1

Yes, you can upload your product by using Oberlo.

0 Likes