What is going on Shopify - No way to get phone support

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

I can’t sign in to the help center to get a call back as the help center says my shop is unavailable. And there doesn’t seem to be a another way to access phone support. I’m so frustrated. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
633 38 103

Hi, @rae_rae 

Elle here from Shopify. Sorry you are having trouble contacting our support! For context, we've moved some phone conversations to online chats and email to help you faster.

When you are entering your store's URL, can you please ensure you're entering the correct .myshopify.com address? You can find the correct URL in your browser's address bar when inside your shop's admin.

To contact our support team, first head to this link here and log into your store. Once you've logged in, you'll be prompted to ask about a topic, like so:

Doing this will present you with links to relevant documentation on our Help Center, but there will also be an option to contact us directly if you require further help: 
Clicking on this button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available.

If you are still having trouble logging in after confirming your URL, you can choose the "Continue without logging in" option at the start and continue through the same process.

Hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

I can’t  sign in through the link as it says “this shop is currently unavailable”

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
633 38 103

Hi, @rae_rae 

Where you are unable to log in, please select the option that you do not have a store. 

From there, you will be able to connect to our support, and go through a manual verification process. Once your store is verified, our team can look into your account to determine why you are being faced with that particular error message. 

Please let me know if this helps! Thanks!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes