What is that!!! Problems with Pet supplies that I am selling in Shopify via Facebook recognize as dating advertising?????

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

How it can be that I am selling some pet supplies which will be recognize in facebook as Dating ads?????

What is that????

Can someone help please?

Fashion soft comfortable Dog clothes for Yorkshire Chihuahua dog

Fashion soft comfortable Dog clothes for Yorkshire Chihuahua dog

• Needs a description.

Classic Hollow German Shepherd Dog 3D Record Wall Clock

Classic Hollow German Shepherd Dog 3D Record Wall Clock

• It looks like you submitted an ad for a dating service through one of Facebook’s self-service advertising tools. Unfortunately, ads for dating sites and apps are only allowed from approved advertisers at this time.

Small Animal-Hamster-Rabbit-Guinea Pig Cage Portable & Multifunctional

Small Animal-Hamster-Rabbit-Guinea Pig Cage Portable & Multifunctional

• It looks like you submitted an ad for a dating service through one of Facebook’s self-service advertising tools. Unfortunately, ads for dating sites and apps are only allowed from approved advertisers at this time.

Large Luxury Hamster Cage - Guinea Pig Cage and other Small Pets House

Large Luxury Hamster Cage - Guinea Pig Cage and other Small Pets House

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 50 103

Hi there!

Don here from Shopify. :)

As these reviews are conducted by Facebook in according with their own standards and requirements there wouldn't be anything we can do from here in Shopify to affect this.

Not to worry, as you can reach out to Facebook here to let them know what has happened and that you don't agree with their review of your products.

They will be able to look into this from there and may be able to have these problems cleared up for you on appeal.

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Now this would be funny if it wasn't wasting our time and money on top of everything else.

Same problem here with a T-Shirt that says I love you!

They call it artificial intelligence, but if an employee was that dumb he would be fired on the spot

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

same here. I'm selling a baseball cap with a bear logo. this is a waste of precious time. just ridiculous.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 1 3

Maybe dogs on your photos are so good looking facebook thinks they are attractive people

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Considering you reported this issue two years ago, and now I am having the same issue regarding some t-shirts, it's obvious that Facebook truly doesn't give a crap about it's merchants.

0 Likes