What is the best FREE App for email marketing?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone,

I am a new store owner and I am looking for information and support from this community. Kindly, can anyone advice on the name of free apps for email marketing, up selling and other matters you think I need? I would be so grateful for your support.

Kind Regards,

Jackie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
157 16 29

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Jacmarley!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Welcome to the world of e-commerce! Email marketing apps are a great way to keep customers updated on new products, promotions and updates. It's great to hear you're ready to get started. I've provided a couple of options for you below to get you started.

Shopify Email
Shopify Email is a great place to start with email marketing. Launched earlier this year, Shopify Email allows you to choose from a growing collection of email marketing templates like product collections, sales, newsletters, and more. Shopify Email is free for all plans until October 1. Starting October 1, you'll pay only $1 for every 1,000 emails you send after your first 2,500 free emails. There are no monthly commitments, and you’ll have access to all the features anytime.

You can send a maximum of five email campaigns per week and email up to 40,000 subscribers at a time. If you have more than 40,000 subscribers, then you can create customer groups to target specific subscribers with specific campaigns or to split up your list into smaller groups.

We have some great guides in our help centre that walks you though everything from setting up Shopify Email to analytics and more. You can check the guides out here: https://bit.ly/3f0ipXR.

Third Party Apps
The Shopify App Store is a great place to find the perfect add-ons for your store. We have a large number of apps dedicated to email marketing and depending on your requirements and budget, I'm sure there's one that would be perfect for you. Some of our most popular ones include Seguno and Klaviyo. Seguno is a great free option and has a set up that is similar to your theme editor. You can send email newsletters as well as automated emails like abandoned cart emails and welcome emails as well as setting up your own custom automated emails. Klaviyo is another great option and it's free for up to 250 subscribers, then has a tiered pricing plan depending on your subscriber count.

If these suggestions don't suit you, I'd recommend checking out the App Store for more ideas. You can find email marketing apps right here: https://bit.ly/2NVibGQ.

I'd also recommend checking out Shopify Compass (https://bit.ly/2LyfedE) which is a program that provides you with free webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing and more. It's a great place for beginners and full of some really great resources to get your store on the way to making sales and I can't recommend it enough.

Thread any questions below, and have a great day!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Miles,

Thank you so much for your reply. I will proceed to install one of the apps you mentioned to me. I'm very happy to be part of the Shopify community. There is always someone willing to help me during this process

0 Likes