What is the best Page Speed Shopify App?

Highlighted
2 0 0
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
75 0 12

Hi,

The theme and apps that your store uses dictates your page load speed. 

There's a handy Google tool that can exlain all of this.

If you open your site in Google Chrome >> then right-click/control-click anywhere >> then click 'inspect' >> then in the newly opened side-bar, click the double right-arrow icon in the attached >> then click Lighthouse.

From there you can generate a report and see all the contributing factors and problem areas involved in your site's speed.

Cheers,

Oli

——————————

Founder @ www.preproduct.io

Test and make sales for future products

Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 11.54.24.png

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

But the main thing is I want to keep all the apps I'm using cause this make my store look more awesome, so I'm finding the apps can help my store loads faster and keep the hight conversion rate but also looks cool with the other apps.

And I hope this app can help me optimize my SEO for better conversion rate too

------
Many thanks
Pax

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
714 54 160

You need a human to analyze your code and fully optimize your site.

If you want to get started with Shopify optimization:

1) Shopify Analyzer is a free performance analysis tool my team built for the Shopify community. It's specifically for what should / can be optimized on Shopify sites.

2) You'll find recommendations + links in each area to help you solve the issues. We also have a full Shopify optimization guide here: speedboostr.com/shopify-optimization.

3) Those will help your team optimize your site. If you need help contact my team Speed Boostr at speedboostr.com/contact.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
227 9 14

Hi @paxt 

I think you should try Shopify SEO Suite app by Avada. 

Avada develops Shopify SEO Suite app to eliminate slow loading page and make website friendly with Google Search engine without requiring any technical skills. This app is a comprehensive solution for an optimized website as key features such as image, structure data, meta tags, HTML Sitemap are well-supported.

Specifically, with SEO Suite by Avada, you can auto-inserts ALT tags to your images as well as compress them to fasten the loading speed of your site. Moreover, auto-add Google structure data helps the search engine understand your page content easier and then prioritize it on the searching results page. Not yet, optimized meta tags with ready-to-use format assist you to SEO your site better. There are many more attractive features waiting for you to discover!

Highlight features

• Optimize image to increase the loading speed of your site
  • Support auto-add Google structure data for highly-ranking results
  • Optimize meta tag with informative data
  • Redirect 404 pages to entertain customers
  • Helps users navigate your website easily with HTML Sitemap

Price: Free

Rating: 162 - 4.9 / 5

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2151 102 306

@paxt wrote:

But the main thing is I want to keep all the apps I'm using cause this make my store look more awesome, 

What's awesome is making lots of money from good, informed, data backed choices.

"Looks awesome" is a fatal mindset for new merchants. And it takes a sizeable budget and experience for any business to survive through fatal mindsets like that.

Slow sites are not awesome;  Does it matter if a merchant think their site looks "awesome" if it's losing sales because of that mindset?

What's awesome is customers actually using a site to convert instead of bouncing from being slow to a competitor whose site is not bogged down with excess.

In the effort to look more "awesome" a sites performance worsens then so do the conversions.

Bad performance is not "awesome" , Low conversions are not "awesome",frustrated customers are not "awesome". 

If you cannot attach a real dollar amount to the revenue an app is generating, get rid of apps that have no proven value.

And I hope this app can help me optimize my SEO for better conversion rate too

Website performance factors into SEO rankings, more apps > worse performance -> worse SEO.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
75 0 12

…and just to add some unwanted complexity.

All apps aren’t created equal in terms of loading speed. Shopify has a great way set up for apps to only start loading once the web page has finished loading, so the main page loading speed isn’t affected.

However, app developers can also inject code straight into your theme and this will be included in the main page loading time.

So, a good habit would be to test new apps when you add them (probably through Google Chrome’s inspector).

Good luck!

Oli

——————————

Founder @ www.preproduct.io

Test and make sales for future products

1 Like