What is the best way to have shipping labels generated for orders?

8 0 0
I'm a new store and am not sure of the best way (and/or simplest) to have a shipping label generated for customer orders. Please let me know what app or provider you use or any suggestions. We're running an opening deal offering $5 Sunglasses and want to make sure everything gets out as soon as possible. Thanks!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
71 0 39
We're using Endicia on the Mac - copy and paste the shipping addy out of the Shopify order screen, weigh the box, and out comes a USPS priority label. I wish there was a plugin, or some magic method to do this instead, as it's a bit annoying when shipping a pile of them out. It works though :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
55 0 7
If you are in Canada and use Pay Pal and ship via Canada Post you can print shipping labels and pay directly in Pay Pal. Not only does it save time because you don't have to copy and paste addresses, the shipping charges are much cheaper! If you ship your package as an Expedited Parcels it's faster and cheaper than shipping Regular Ground. It's also cheaper than paying at the post office. It's the best kept secret.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
55 0 7
Another handy resource is OnlineLabels.com I order my shipping labels from them. They have a specific Ship N' Click label sheet which works with the Pay Pal shipping labels I mentioned. http://www.onlinelabels.com/integrated-labels.htm?search=integrated%20labels&st=s
0 Likes
8 0 0
Sarah, thanks - we're shipping from the United States. Jon - I'll definitely check out Endicia. Is there a specific shopify app that anyone recommends?
0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1
I Use Ordercup and it is so easy. Check it out. I had 50 orders in 2 days and was able to get them out under a day. Good luck.
0 Likes
Excursionist
30 0 4
I create and print my own custom labels using Avery shipping labels. They come in a few different sizes and they offer free software that you can download, which will allow you to completely customize a label. After you've come up with your custom labels you can print them right from home.
0 Likes