What is the best way to start in eCommerce?

3 0 0

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to eCommerce. I saw some people make good money in this industry and I want to do that as well. Can anyone give me some advice on how to start?

Many thanks!

0 Likes

Very broad question but I would say #1 is product-market fit. Find a need or pain and find a great product and you'll have no problem with the rest such as the website or marketing.

Making Shopify Tasks Straight Forward. Contact me directly to get help with your Shopify website quickly and painlessly.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 3 2

Hey John,

We wrote an entire article on starting an eCommerce business, check it out if you want to, I think it's a good starting point.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Excursionist
41 0 5

E-commerce business can bring you real money. It brings fewer risks than traditional retail. It can bring you potential income 24/7/365. In order to create your e-commerce business, you should:

1. make research on the most popular products now, competitive industries.
  2. build a strong business plan - product, budget, vendors, shipping, marketing+business+ ad strategies, license, taxes, and payments
  3. create a website - a reliable and attractive place for your customers
  4. promote your business.

If you need any advice, business consulting services, or help with your future website, feel free to contact us - https://whidegroup.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 27 51

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. As mentioned by the Community this is such a broad question that it'll be difficult to focus on any aspect in particular. Is there something about selling and running a business online that you are unsure about? 

Have you got a product mind for your next venture? Have you thought about who your market audience would be? I have some tips on how to find a product to sell if you're not sure. Have you previously built a business plan? A solid business plan done with adequate research is essential for any new business. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes