What is the fastest way to scan in GTIN?

Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 11

I should start by saying I am not looking for a bulk editor or csv import solution. I have thousands of products to add GTIN to and all of the GTIN are barcodes on my products. I do not have the codes in a sheet or digital format, I am not looking to type these into spreadsheets or a bulk editor. 

I have already tried using my phone and the shopify app, and this does work, I can search for the product, click the product, click through a few options to inventory, click on the barcode field and my camera turns on and I can scan the barcode and click save. Doing this process for thousands of products is not going to work. 

Is there any other solution where I could use a laptop and a wireless bar code scanner that would speed this process up?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same issue. All my products and variances are entered, but I just want to add barcodes in the bulk editor using my scanner. Did you ever find a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 11

The only thing I have found is the Shopify App on my phone and searching product by product then navigating to the area to click scan with camera, scanning the barcode and saving. Painful and slow. 

0 Likes