What is this charge?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All, 

I had a cancelled order and $3.93 was charged from my account, can anyone explained what is this charge and can I dispute? 

Thanks! 

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 12.47.23 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 7 12

Hey @missyoliphaunt,

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify.

I appreciate you reaching out and understand that you'd like to know what this fee is for.

You can view the details of your Shopify payments payouts at any time by going to your Shopify Admin > Settings > Payments > Shopify Payments > View Payouts like so:

20-11-ijulu-lpucd.

Once there, you can view the details of a specific payout by clicking the amount of the payout, or in the All payouts section, you can click the date of the payout.

In saying that, from the screenshot you provided, I can see that this would be your credit card fee for this order, which is non-reimbursable.

If you're in the United States, your credit card rate would be 2.9% + 30¢ USD, which adds up with the screenshot provided.

Though we don't reimburse the credit cate fee for your refunded order, we won’t charge you an additional fee to process the refund, which is common with other payment processors.

I do hope this clarifies things for you. If I can help with anything else, please do let me know.

All the best,

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes