What is wrong with my store I can not upload pictures on it

LaTaiseana
Visitor
1 0 0

Why can I not upload pictures on my website and I’m trying to get my links to work and they are not working on my website can Shopify tell me why not

Replies 4 (4)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

Hey, @LaTaiseana!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for posting, and a very warm welcome to the Community!

I understand you are having some trouble uploading images and getting your links to work on your website. Has this issue just started recently or have you not been able to upload any images at all and do you receive any error messages? The reason I ask this is so we can pinpoint if the issue is a local network error or not.

When it comes to links, are you referring to the menu links on your homepage that are added through your navigation panel? If so, I can provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to get these up and running. Here is a video tutorial that walks you through the process.

In the meantime, I've got a few things for you to try out so we can pinpoint where the issue is stemming from. First is trying incognito/private mode on your browser - login to Shopify once you've done this and see if you're able to upload anything. If it works, it means your browser likely needs its cache cleared. Secondly, I suggest clearing your browser cache and make sure you are operating on the latest version of Google Chrome. When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites:

• Click here for instructions on clearing your cache

• Click here for instructions on launching an incognito browser

Alternatively, you can try using a different browser or device (like a phone) to see if you can make the changes. If it works in one browser and not the other, it's a browser issue and the cache needs to be cleared.

If the above suggestions do not fix your issue, it looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to take a closer look at what's going on. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

If you have any questions please feel free to thread those below.

Cheers!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

FlowersGC
Excursionist
31 1 8

We are having issues as well.

I would suggest it's server side, not user. 

Kalim1
Visitor
1 0 0

Seems My new pictures are not being accepted onto each of my products, Is this a picture formatting issue? they are all png or jpg.

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

Hey @Kalim1!

What error are you seeing when you attempt to upload your product photos? Have you tried uploading via a different browser etc?

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog