What's the difference between 'inventory' and 'all products'

shebythesea
Excursionist
14 0 8

Could somebody help me please?

I've imported items from my Etsy shops, and don't understand why Shopify has  'inventory' and 'all products'.

I've always used Woocommerce and I'm not finding Shopify as simple to use 😳

Replies 6 (6)

Shirly_Leibo
Shopify Partner
26 0 9

In the inventory you will have view per variation with more details like : SKU and edit mode to update your inventory.

In the listing table you will view per listing without the variations , it's more high level view with total inventory amount for the entire listing.

Are you keeping Etsy and and replacing Woocommerce with Shopify ? 

shebythesea
Excursionist
14 0 8

"Are you keeping Etsy and and replacing Woocommerce with Shopify ? "

Yes Shirly. I am.

Shirly_Leibo
Shopify Partner
26 0 9

OK, let me know if you have any further questions regarding inventory management I would be happy to assist you.

I'm also developed a new app that will automatically sync between your inventory between Shopify and Etsy, making sure you will not oversell.

It's currently free and will help you to manage and view all of your listings and inventory in one place https://apps.shopify.com/shopupz-inventory

Let me know if you are interested to try it.

shebythesea
Excursionist
14 0 8

So you're on here to sell your app. Wow.

Shirly_Leibo
Shopify Partner
26 0 9

Hi  @shebythesea 

I thought that I've replied to your question regarding the diff between Inventory and Listing.

Feel free to reach out for more questions and I will be happy to assist regardless to the app , the app it's just a bonus 🙂

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

@shebythesea wrote:

So you're on here to sell your app. Wow.

WOW! It is amazing isn't it!

In this entrepreneur space when a merchant is seeking solutions to problems some freely give their precious time and experience to help solve merchant pains and at the same time inform others about related solutions for FREE.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org