What's up with the Shopify Support? Its not visible anymore

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

What's up with removing Shopify Support? Before there were two options my local language vs English and then I could choose between email or live chat.

Now I have none of these options visible?

I used to click on "Shopify Help Center" then click on "Contact Shopify Support"  then  login with my store and then be redirected to page for these support options, but now I am being redirected to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/questions where can I can explore documentation or go to community forum.

So how am I going to receive support now?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 51 152

Hi, @Obsivus!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Rest assured, our live support team is still available to assist 24/7. While we have recently made changes to how merchants contact our Support team, you're definitely on the right track here and the link you shared is the same link you'll need to use to access our contact options. In fact, you should see the option to "Get support" directly below the help documentation and community forums posts you referenced. 

To clarify, here's a breakdown of the steps you'll need to take in order to access our contact options:

1. Go to: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. Click Log in and enter your details. If you do not have a Shopify store or if you are unable to login, you can simply select Continue without logging in.
  3. Enter a brief description of your question into the Ask about a topic search field.
  4. You’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Get help from the Shopify support team.
  5. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options.

I hope this clears things up! Out of curiosity, which language do you typically use to contact support?

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes