When Clicking on a variable, Where the price would be it shows a line of code? How to fix?

Solved
17 0 0

I have made a real short vid on the issue as its hard to explain in text

Click Here To watch Problem Video ( Youtube )

I contacted one of the themes devs but they didnt really help. they said this......

One thing that I would recommend trying would be to update this line of code, based on region, in the static-header.liquid before the currency converter runs:

"default_currency": {{ settings.currency_converter_default | default: shop.currency | json }},

So i have no experience with html, so im not sure what they are telling me here?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
7 1 1
We are Shopify design expert!  We can able to help you with this! If you are interested kindly send the store credentials to the support mail support@wedesignthemes.com with the Subject as:  "Price Issue - From Shopify Community Page". Surely we will help. Regards, Ram.
0 Likes
17 0 0

Hello Thank you for the reply, How much is this going to cost though? 

Kind regards

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Expert
7 1 1

We will check the issue severity and let you know after you shared the details.  If its minor one, you don't need to pay!  Send the details by Friday! we will be off tomorrow!

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Hello, I replied to the email you sent but not sure if its a reply email, did i send a reply to the correct email? 

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
7 1 1

We haven't received any mail @ support@wedesignthemes.com , could you cross-check once?

0 Likes
17 0 0

Ohw no i sent email to the shopify fourm thing, the notification when you reply on here lol. 

Ill just rewrite what i sent before. oops

@Ram_M wrote:

We haven't received any mail @ support@wedesignthemes.com , could you cross-check once?

0 Likes
17 0 0

Hello, Did you receive my email this time? I put the subject the same and i just wrote what i did in my previous email which i thought was to you. 

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
7 1 1

Sorry we were off last two days! Kindly check your mail , we have replied!

0 Likes