Solved

When I try to login to the store, It says "The page is not working" .

Tempest
4 0 0

I was given access to manage a shopify store. It was working fine when I started working on it. But now after 4 days when I try to login it says "The page is not working". I have contacted with the Store owner, She said she has not done anything. Then I asked to remove and give access again but all in vain. It's been 1 day that I cannot login to the store. I have attached the screenshot for reference. If anybody can give solution or explain why this error is showing I will really appreciate that. Thank you

Screenshot_2.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Tempest. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this! Yesterday our developers became aware of this happening on some other stores as well. They’ve fixed it now; Therefore, I wanted to check in to see if you are still receiving the same error page when trying to login from your staff account?

If so, please clear your browser cookies/cache, and try logging in again. Please let me know if this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Tempest. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this! Yesterday our developers became aware of this happening on some other stores as well. They’ve fixed it now; Therefore, I wanted to check in to see if you are still receiving the same error page when trying to login from your staff account?

If so, please clear your browser cookies/cache, and try logging in again. Please let me know if this helps!

Tempest
4 0 0

Hi,

I cleared all the cookies, Search history etc and then after that I was able to login to store. Thank you for your time in replying. 

Kind regards

Tempest

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

That’s great! Thanks for following up, @Tempest. If I can help with anything else, please let me know.

Tempest
4 0 0

Sure, Thank you