Where can I find a good SEO optimizer person for my jewelry store, I'm not into dropshiping

NineAmulets
Excursionist
33 0 6

I need the whole site audited www.nineamulets.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Rusito
5 0 0

Literally everywhere. Everyone and their dogs does SEO optimization. 

work,work,work,work
0 Likes
NineAmulets
Excursionist
33 0 6

Yes I agree that the concentration of SEO optimizers in our atmosphere is near maximum containment.  But you failed to notice the word "good" in my question

0 Likes
Rusito
5 0 0

True 

Unfortunately everyone including their dog will say they can make you #1 on Google. 

What I learned ( from tedious research and experimenting ) the thing that works best is blogging and Twitter. Write a post, share it on Twitter, repeat. It takes a lot of work but it works.

work,work,work,work
0 Likes
NineAmulets
Excursionist
33 0 6
Yes I heard that from my daughter in law who is very smart. I think that I'll invest on that. SEO at this point seem to be less about optimizing, since Google's smart engine can sniff just about anything and sort it out as long as the basics are provided. The important seems to be the vote, that is, what others are saying about your product, backlinks and such. 
0 Likes
florentinalija
1 0 0

There quite some people you can find to optimize your shopify store, but the most important things to optimize first are the basics of course and in some stuff you are somewhat limited in Shopify.

After the basics you can focus on things that you can scale such as link building - maybe Digital PR as well.

If you  interested I can help you with those stuff. Shoot me an email hello@florentinalija.com

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
446 17 38

Hi @NineAmulets 

Because you're looking for an SEO optimizer so I'd like to recommend you read this writing: How to choose the right Shopify SEO expert? As the title, this writing will tell you how to choose the right SEO expert as well as recommend some places where you can hire a good SEO optimizer.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes