Where has Shopify Help/Support gone?

Highlighted
2 0 0

There's literally no way to get support for any questions/issues with my site.  When I first signed up for Shopify, I was able to access support via phone/chat etc.  There is no way to contact Shopify with an issue I'm having with inventory controls.  When I go to Shopify Help, it asks me to log in and then all I do is go in a roundabout that leads nowhere.

How do I contact support?  

Is there any way of getting support?  This is really very frustrating.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
673 63 88

Hey, @reneewood.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That's a great question!

We've switched over to a callback system, that way our merchants can spend less time on-hold and more on their store. You can request a callback, join us on a live chat, send us an email, or message us on Twitter right from our Support page. We also have a step-by-step guide on contacting our support right here

For the callback option, you do want to make sure that you're logged into your account. After that, you'll be prompted to search a topic and I believe this is where the roundabout that you're referring to occurs. You'll need to search a topic and a button to get further support will appear underneath the relevant resources presented by our Help Center. By clicking on this button at the bottom, you'll be presented with the contact options mentioned earlier. 

That being said, I'd be happy to take a look at the inventory issue as well - Did you still need help with that? If so, can you share more details about the issue?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes