Where has real Shopify support gone?!

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hey guys!

I’m wondering why it now takes so long to receive any Shopify help.? Is any body else having issues with this?  I’m finding it very difficult to get in touch with anyone. When I do, they say 3 working days they will email me but it’s now been 9 days and no email. I’ve been reaching out daily to remind them but I’m met with no reply, not even a simple generated confirmation email that I’ve been acknowledged. Really bizarre! One thing I loved about Shopify initially was the prompt help you received. Being able to speak to someone and have Shopify assistance at your fingertips with no delays or waits. We pay good money for these services. 
It has changed dramatically from what I’m experiencing now and this makes me concerned with Shopify moving forward. 

I’m never one to complain but when trying to run a business and not getting the support you need is truly disappointing. Has Shopify gone bankrupt? Will they just shut down unexpectedly? Something is off.
Open to suggestions or ideas on how to get in touch with a real person. ? Or maybe it’s time to close my account?

Kindly,

L

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Hey there @L_m222 So sorry to hear about the delay in Shopify's services. But at the end of the day, we're all humans .. and sometimes we are ahead of time, sometimes we lag! Do you mind talking about your problem? We might be able to help you out .. In fact, it'll be our pleasure to do that. 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Yes when I first signed up with Shopify the response time for any questions or help was faster than I have ever experienced. Same day service and someone to physically talk to on the phone.  

Unfortunately it is very different now. I am still trying to get answers to a question asked nearly 3 weeks ago. I’m wanting to know what a Routing number is in Australia. You ask for a 6 digit Routing number. We have a BSB number that is 6 digits but the funds aren’t being deposited into my account, therefore that is not the number. When I phone my bank they tell me it is 8 digits and letters combined. If i put this in it is not accepted either. Where to go from here? I am still waiting on a response from the Shopify team...

0 Likes