Is Shopify's 24/7 chat support available for immediate help?

JB21
Visitor
1 0 0

I am being sent round and round in circles trying to find the 24/7 chat support.   Any links I have found just ask me to put in store details and take me back to the the same 'help' pages.    

I need to speak with someone.  Please provide a working link that does not just send you back into the help pages.

Replies 2 (2)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey there, @JB21 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

To access our Live Chat, or Email support options click here, or when viewing https://help.shopify.com click Support followed by Contact Support

Log in, or Continue without logging in. Select the first option, Log in and enter your Shopify account information. You will then be shown a search box; enter a term here and if the supporting content doesn't assist, to contact support via Live Chat or Email scroll down and below the suggested content click Contact General Support

In some cases, web browsers extensions and cache can interfere with the Help Center, and you might experience a "loop" when trying to contact our support, or be shown no text.

If this happens, consider clearing your cache, disabling extensions, or using a private browsing session to log into the Help Center.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Edward-Newgate
Shopify Partner
570 22 61

Hi @JB21 

If you want to speak with someone in the support team, this guide: How To Get Shopify Support (Shopify Team, Forum, Third-party Partners) will help you know how to do.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!