Where is Phone Support?

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Where is phone support?  The Support link forwards to the documentation and community sections.  There is no way to get a call back because the support link forwards. The phone number is not working 1 (855) 816-3857.   There is no chat.  There is no email.  How does one get help? 

I am having issues with my site that documentation cannot help.  When I embed a product on another site and then sign in as a test customer to purchase the product Shopify is showing MY personal credit card to pay for the product which I have not entered to pay.. which means all customers that go to purchase a product will be having ME paying for the product... Shopify should not be storing my credit card information like this... Not sure why... I need a human being on the phone to help me.  How do I get a call back when I cannot email, leave a message or anything.  I see on another post Shopify is doing call backs.. but how can I get a call back?

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 9

Shopify is over there hiding behind a rock. 

Disabling the phone service. Genius. 

Maybe I should try that and see how many customers stick around.

When you need these guys, they're nowhere to found. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3
They use to be wonderful... bar none.. now they are none... not sure what
is going on... In the pandemic a month ago I spoke to someone who was
working from home in Canada and I am in US. He was wonderful... now
nothing... Frustrating... they should do better than this..
2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 9

Really feels like they could care less. It's not their money going down the toilet or inventory wasting away. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

This has been a nightmare beyond belief for 2 months now.  Now, you can't talk to a human being here either???  So much time and energy and money invested.  I may have to walk away and get what little business I can from my antiquated site from 20 years ago.  Love how they make it sound like they are doing us a favor by calling us back at THEIR convenience. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3
Where do you get to leave a message so they will call you back?
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

I went to the Help Center online and scrolled down since none of the FAQs applied to me either.  It gives the option to do a chat or get a callback.  I chose a callback and they said it would be about 24 minutes.  The phone rang and it was a recording from Shopify and then a short wait for a guru.  They said they have been overwhelmed since the pandemic and are hiring hundreds of people.  

1 Like