Where is my first order funding going

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
At June 3 I got my first order, Shopify “order” showed the customer already paid and I bought the label for shipping. But until today, June 5, I couldn’t find the payment, neither PayPal nor bank account. Does anybody know what to deal with it?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Reseller1!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Congratulations on your first order! Such an exciting time for you. Do you know how the customer paid for the order? You can check this easily in the order timeline, it will tell you what gateway the customer used to pay for their order. Every gateway has different processing times and it sometimes depends on where you are located. For example, with Shopify payments, it can take between 2-4 business days for payout to be processed and the banks typically take between 24-72 hours to process deposits to your bank account.

We have a great guide here in our help centre all about getting your payouts. Check it out and let me know if you have any other questions, we are always happy to help! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
Hi, Lulu:
I checked my bank account and I got the payment. I just wondering from Shopify order page, I got $11.01 but bank account is $10.39. Does the difference is the charge from the bank?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Reseller1!

Thank you for getting back to me. I am so glad you got the payment. I still am not quite sure what payment provider you are using but I would image it is credit card rates or transactions fees that you have been charged. This guide in our help centre breaks down all the charges you may be charged with Shopify so I recommend having a read through of it. 

The amount you are charged will vary depending on your gateway and what Shopify plan you are, however, there is a great breakdown on this page here which should help you determine this: 

20-43-13nbz-zj3l6

I hope this helps but please let me know if you have any other questions at all. 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi, Lulu

Thanks for last solution. Now I have another problem here, I don't know what's wrong with it:

I'm wondering why my store always just one visitor and only the same visitor, the same visitor seems like a machine,  the shopify analysis system tells it's from US. Whenever I post ads, this visitor showed up and then no other visitors even in facebook there're people like my store. What's wrong with it and how could I solve the problem? Thanks

0 Likes