Where to find emails sent to customer

Highlighted
2 0 4

Is there a way that maybe we can bcc: all emails and notifications automatically to ourselves?

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

This is a very important feature. For my other Company we sell Web Hosting services using WHMCS, and it has this feature we can see all the email communication which has been sent to the customer.

This feature would also help in case a customer says or claims something different from the email sent to him. I believe most billing/online software do have this feature.

I am also a developer and it should not be much work for Shopify team if they give the shop owners an option to add a BCC email ID w.r.t. any communication originating from the Shopify store.

Thanks

Kirti Singh

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

This feature is really important for my company. I need proof the email was sent and what the customer received. I hope you consider adding this feature in the next round of updates.

Mykela

Fashionably Greek 

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 5

I was shocked to find out, customer communication is not at the core of the order timeline.

I can't imagine a serious business being run that way. Aren't there any apps solving this problem?

Jenny

5 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 0 29

Shopify, this is a developer saying you can do this....bit of a shame that you're having issues? I can't find a message we sent to a customer last week...so how can i confirm what I have said to them? There really should be a ticketing type of system for each order...i mean, half the time i cannot keep track of what is happening and I am always having a go at my assistant for not updating the order in shopify, because whilst she knows what is going on in the ticketing system we set up for her, I don't know what's going on (have to log into administrator account etc to access this ticketing system, and I don't have time for these things), so she has to remember to double up and put the info in both ticketing and also shopify order. I honestly did not even think of another way until I saw this thread, as I cannot find a message i sent to the customer last week, to inform my assistant about it....so there is lack of communication at our end, which makes it hard for not only usm, but the customer also. It didn't even occur to me that this should definitely be a standard feature in shopify orders. 

We pay in USD for our AU store, so the cost is ridiculous and we should at the very least have so many more features than we do. I am sick of paying over $300AUD per month for my store to run with the minimum amount of apps. It would not bother me so much if we got what other platforms we're supplying, but Shopify are just so greedy.

5 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 24
Agreed, I continue to find this lacking feature a huge obstacle to serving
my customers well.
7 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 5

This is the worst answer ever. Where is our solution?

5 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 4

UPVOTE.  This should be an easy fix….and this was over 2 Years ago……starting to think I'm paying too much money for the lack of features….

4 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 0 29

Oh, you are, my friend, you are.

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Very clever!!! Work-around level: PRO. 

1 Like